Re: Virtualization difficulty -- phandles

On 7/24/2017 9:27 AM, Frank Rowand wrote:
Hi Cyril,

On 07/11/17 23:15, Cyril Novikov wrote:
Hi, all!

The product that I work on supports physical device assignment (aka
"pass-through") to virtual machines, which means we need to take
portions of the physical FDT and include them in the guest FDT. This
needs to happen automatically in software.

Is this for Linux, or some other OS?

If Linux, do you get the FDT from /sys/firmware/fdt or some other
method?

No, this is for a hypervisor running on bare metal, not under Linux. We get the device tree from the board vendor with their Linux port.

--
Cyril