Node names and properties names collision

Hi,

I'm working on a full python device tree library to load blobs and manipulate the tree in-memory as an object tree (http://github.com/superna9999/pyfdt).
My testsuite strategy was to run the DTC testsuite and load every DTC generated dtbs, re-generate a DTS and compare the DTC dtb-to-dts output.

But I have a strange case using the Amlogic out-of-tree BSP dts where they use the same name for a sub-node and a property :

	efusekey:efusekey{
		keynum = <4>;
		key0 = <&key0>;
		key1 = <&key1>;
		key2 = <&key2>;
		key3 = <&key3>;
		key0:key0{
			keyname = "mac";
			offset = <0>;
			size = <6>;
		};
		key1:key1{
			keyname = "mac_bt";
			offset = <6>;
			size = <6>;
		};
		key2:key2{
			keyname = "mac_wifi";
			offset = <12>;
			size = <6>;
		};
		key3:key3{
			keyname = "usid";
			offset = <18>;
			size = <16>;
		};
	};

While reading the original ePAPR and the new linaro specifications, I was not able to find an answer....

Is it authorized ? Could this be clarified in the new specifications ?

Neil