Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Array manipulation revisit

If I put something similar together for libfdt would that be worth the effort?  If you like the idea then I'm happy to prototype the approach and submit something for your feedback.  If so, then would you like it to support mixed property types or just strings and various integer sizes?

Best,
Erich E. Hoover, Ph.D.
erich.hoover@xxxxxxxxxxxx

[Index of Archives]     [Device Tree]     [Device Tree Spec]     [Linux Driver Backports]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]     [Yosemite Backpacking]