fdt_setprop comma-separated cells

Hi,
Not sure if this right forum to discuss this issue.
I have a requirement where I have to update the device tree property
with comma-separated values. If I use fdt_setprop() and pass a
2-dimensional array then it is not creating the property with comma
separation. Instead I get all the values in same cell separated by
space.

Is there any other way this should be done?
I have referred to some uboot code that used libfdt and does same way
as me but even that has the same problem.

Any suggestions please?

regards,
RC

[Index of Archives]     [Device Tree]     [Device Tree Spec]     [Linux Driver Backports]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]     [Yosemite Backpacking]