RE: A question about generated phandle during dtb=>dts conversion

Hi, David Gibson,
Thank you for the answer. I can understand it now.
Best regards,
Chan Kim

[Index of Archives]     [Device Tree]     [Device Tree Spec]     [Linux Driver Backports]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]     [Yosemite Backpacking]