DTC 1.6.1 released

Hi folks,

It's been a while, and someone asked for it, so I've wrapped up
another numbered release, v1.6.1/

Changes since v1.6.0 include:
 * A number of bugfixes
 * Fix many warnings with -Wsign-compare
 * Add compilation with meson (not used by default so far)
 * Yet another revamp of how we handle unaligned accesses
 * Added a number of extra checks for common tree errors
   * Checks for interrupt providers
   * i2c reg properties
   * Tighten checking of gpio properties
 * Reduce dependencies when building libfdt only
 * Allow libfdt.h header to be used from C++ more easily
 * Accept .dtbo extension for overlays
 * Update valid node and property characters to match current devicetree spec
 * Add several checks for root node sanity in fdt_check_full()
 * Somewhat more robust type labelling for the benefit of yaml output

You can get it from the v1.6.1 tag in the git tree at
    git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/utils/dtc/dtc.git

Or, you can get tarballs at
    https://mirrors.edge.kernel.org/pub/software/utils/dtc/

				| _way_ _around_!
http://www.ozlabs.org/~dgibson

[Index of Archives]     [Device Tree]     [Device Tree Spec]     [Linux Driver Backports]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]     [Yosemite Backpacking]