Re: MDS_CLIENTS_BROKEN_ROOTSQUASH error after upgrade to 18.2.4

Hi Nicola,

Is it possible please to provide the exact kernel version you are using in Rocky Linux and also in Archlinux ? It's curious to see that Ceph 18.2.4  on Rocky Linux is not working but on Archlinux you have no issues. From what I know Arch Linux tends to ship much more recent kernels than Rocky Linux.

Thank you,
Bogdan Velica
croit.io