Re: IBM Ceph is hiring

On 8/20/24 2:57 PM, Neha Ojha wrote:

On Mon, Aug 19, 2024 at 7:57 AM Gregory Farnum <gfarnum@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:gfarnum@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Hi all,
    I wanted to drop a note that there are a variety of positions open at
    IBM Ceph, across big parts of the project and the product
    (development, QE, lab management...). Most of these jobs are
    geographically restricted in some way, but if you are interested in
    working full-time on Ceph, you should check us out. (More established
    developer community members also have a lot more flexibility, so get
    in touch with me/Neha/Josh if you think you qualify and want to work
    with us more closely!)

    You can see all the IBM jobs involving Ceph at
    https://www.ibm.com/careers/search?q=Ceph
    <https://www.ibm.com/careers/search?q=Ceph>.

    I'd like to especially highlight my team's CephFS developer roles in
    the United States:
    https://careers.ibm.com/job/20855925/senior-software-engineer-for-ceph-san-jose-ca/ <https://careers.ibm.com/job/20855925/senior-software-engineer-for-ceph-san-jose-ca/>
    Israel:
    https://careers.ibm.com/job/20751848/senior-software-engineer-for-cephfs-distributed-storage-system-givatayim-il <https://careers.ibm.com/job/20751848/senior-software-engineer-for-cephfs-distributed-storage-system-givatayim-il>
    India: <keep an eye out. This one has been posted for a while and
    needs to get refreshed, but I promise it's coming back!>

    The RADOS/crimson team has openings in India:
    https://careers.ibm.com/job/20779819/senior-software-engineer-core-rados-crimson-remote/ <https://careers.ibm.com/job/20779819/senior-software-engineer-core-rados-crimson-remote/>

If anyone is interested in the RADOS/crimson opening, please ping me!

RGW is also hiring.

Daniel