Re: [ceph-users] Re: squid 19.1.1 RC QE validation status

https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/67583 didn't reproduce across 10 reruns https://pulpito.ceph.com/lflores-2024-08-16_00:04:51-upgrade:quincy-x-squid-release-distro-default-smithi/. Given the original failure was just "Unable to find image 'quay.io/ceph/grafana:9.4.12' locally" which doesn't look very serious anyway, I don't think there's any reason for the failure to hold up the release