Re: [ceph-users] Re: reef 18.2.3 QE validation status

On Wed, Jul 10, 2024 at 6:58 AM Yuri Weinstein <yweinste@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We built a new branch with all the cherry-picks on top
(https://pad.ceph.com/p/release-cherry-pick-coordination).

I am rerunning fs:upgrade:
https://pulpito.ceph.com/yuriw-2024-07-10_13:47:23-fs:upgrade-reef-release-distro-default-smithi/

Venky, pls review it after it's done.

Neha, do you want to upgrade gibba/LRC to this build? (note there is
no pre-release 18.2.4 built yet)

Upgrading LRC is part of the release process, so yes! Gibba is being used for Squid validation so we can leave it out.

Thanks,
Neha