Re: Erasure coding enhancements - design for review

Hi Bill,

I noticed you mentioned the PR a few moments after I clicked on send 🙈. I really hope we end up with EC being on par with replicated pools without any meaningful performance impact.

Do you think we can put those design documents into the Ceph Github organization? IIRC, this is the third proposal on this mailing list that I saw just in a few months.

Best,
Sebastian