Ceph Python maintainers: please note: pkg_resources is deprecated

I filed https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/66201 about an issue that appeared when I filed a doc PR and readthedocs.org failed to build. It has to do with pkg_resources being deprecated, but the latest setuptools (v70.0.0, released yesterday) has apparently dropped the 'packaging' submodule, leading to failure to import, which broke the docs build but surely will also break the prometheus submodule.

for that particular issue, as noted, the 'packaging' module is now standalone, so that will probably cover the mgr's prometheus module use, but...change is coming, and other uses are noted in that bug but not yet investigated.