Re: Backport Bot

i added some debug logs to the script and found that it was
complaining about the following assignees:

Seena Fallah
Igor Gomon
Pierre Riteau

adding the Developer role to each allowed the script to complete
successfully. i'm not sure why these users couldn't be assigned to
backports, when they were assigned to the original issues. any ideas?
were permissions reverted at some point? or are there different
permissions for backport issues? i worry that we'll keep seeing this
break for other users

p.s. i also saw some 'Internal error' failures, and had to rerun the
command several times. i've occasionally seen the same from the web ui
since redmine was upgraded: