Re: ceph-volume partition constraint

Right now it blocks the command early on if it sees it's been given a partition. I'm not sure if you remove that check if everything else works correctly after that or if there will be more changes needed in order to make partitions work. I'd recommend reaching out to Guillaume Abrioux <gabrioux@xxxxxxx> about this as he's the current ceph-volume maintainer.