Re: Interest in Participating in Ceph Project for Google Summer of Code

Hi,
Please note the submission deadline is April 2nd.

Good luck,

Yuval

On Tue, Mar 26, 2024 at 4:15 AM Xu, Jiachen <jiachenxu@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Team,

My name is Jiachen Xu, I'm a junior Computer Science student at the University of Florida, interested in joining the Ceph project for Google Summer of Code. Although new to Ceph, I have experience with AWS and a strong foundation in data structures and operating systems. Beyond that, I am willing to grow and learn with the team, especially learning knowledge that were outside of classroom.

Excited to learn and contribute to the Future of Storage with Ceph. Looking forward to the opportunity.

Sincerely,
Jiachen Xu