Re: Query regarding sts token refresh error code on expiry

Hi Ajinkya,

The error code returned in case of an expired token indeed is "Access Denied" and needs to be corrected.
A new session token can be retrieved by making another AssumeRole* call with "DurationSeconds" parameter set to the duration for which the token is needed.

Thanks,
Pritha