Interest in Future Collaboration for GSoC 2024

Greetings!

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to express my admiration for the innovative technology that your organization is working on for GSoC 2024. I have been following your work and find it truly amazing.

Currently, I am committed to another organisation and may not be able to contribute to your projects at this time. However, I noticed that your organisation sometimes faces a shortage of proposals. If such a situation arises, please consider this email as an expression of my interest.

I hold a strong interest in your organisation and would be more than willing to submit a comprehensive proposal should the need arise. I have also been an active contribution at open source projects and have decent programming experience.

Thank you. I look forward to the possibility of future interactions.

Best regards,
Akhilesh.