Re: Insane number of "osd_snap purged_snap" keys in monstore db due to rbd-mirror

Thanks for picking that up. I'm not sure how much I can contribute except sharing some details from a customer if necessary, but I subscribed to the tracker anyway.

Thanks,
Eugen

Zitat von Matan Breizman <mbreizma@xxxxxxxxxx>:

Hey Eugen,
I agree that trimming those keys as well as the OSD's PSN_ keys should be
possible.
I have created a tracker [1], let's continue the discussion there.

[1] https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/64519

Thank you,
Matan