RE: ceph-object-corpus test coverage

actually. the checklist do have corpus tests listed:
generate new object corpus for encoding/decoding tests

i'll ask Neha or someone else to approve the PR that is supposed to fix it

From: Gregory Farnum <gfarnum@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, February 17, 2024 9:01 AM
To: Casey Bodley <cbodley@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Nitzan Mordechai <nmordech@xxxxxxxxxx>; dev@xxxxxxx <dev@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: ceph-object-corpus test coverage

I think we should make updating this a blocker for the squid release. Maintaining ceph-object-corpus has always been very ad-hoc so we should perhaps add it to release checklists. If there are specific failures in the object corpus tests, those
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an External Sender

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd
I think we should make updating this a blocker for the squid release. Maintaining ceph-object-corpus has always been very ad-hoc so we should perhaps add it to release checklists.

If there are specific failures in the object corpus tests, those should be directed to the relevant component leads/recent updaters, right?
-Greg