CEPH MON crash

Dear CEPH dev team,

I have a CEPH cluster with three MONs two of each are down. When I try to start them they crash and

journalctl shows that they crashed and a core dump was created. Would that be a bug? Or a corrupt DB?

I have then a third MON that starts fine but when I get mon_status through the admin-socket I see

 "quorum": []

 "state": "probing"

because of that  (I believe) I cannot use 'ceph orch' to create new  MONs.

So my questions:

 - Is there way that I can use 'ceph orch' to create new MONS?

 - Can I just rsync the store.db from this running node to the crashing MON nodes?

- Or do  I have to rebuild the store.db using a script as in

 https://docs.ceph.com/en/latest/rados/troubleshooting/troubleshooting-mon/#mon-store-recovery-using-osds

Regards,

Raul