Re: New community meeting: Crimson Performance Weekly

Hey Mark,

Thank you for the suggestion, the main reason to not combine the two is
to conduct the meeting back to back with Crimson's weekly standup.
As the discussions around Crimson performance are in very early stages now,
there is uncertainty around how much time we'll spend.
Once Crimson becomes more mature, we can expect the Crimson performance
meeting to be rolled into the Ceph performance meetings.

Matan Breizman