Re: [ceph-users] Re: reef 18.2.1 QE Validation status

dashboard approved, the test failure is known cypress issue which is not a blocker.

Regards,
Nizam

On Wed, Nov 8, 2023, 21:41 Yuri Weinstein <yweinste@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We merged 3 PRs and rebuilt "reef-release" (Build 2)

Seeking approvals/reviews for:

smoke - Laura, Radek 2 jobs failed in "objectstore/bluestore" tests
(see Build 2)
rados - Neha, Radek, Travis, Ernesto, Adam King
rgw - Casey reapprove on Build 2
fs - Venky, approve on Build 2
orch - Adam King
upgrade/quincy-x (reef) - Laura PTL