Seeking feedback from developers in APAC time zones!

Hey all,

The last few times we've held the APAC-friendly Ceph Developer Monthly meeting (including today), there have been no topics on the agenda. Based on this, I would like to get feedback from the APAC developer community about rescheduling the meeting to a better time.

I created this Doodle form with some alternatives. If you are located in an APAC region and are interested in attending Ceph Developer Monthly meetings, you are invited to fill out the form with some times that would work better for you: https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/aM9XGZ3a

If you have any questions regarding the Doodle form, or if you have additional time suggestions, don't hesitate to reach out!

The EMEA-friendly CDM meeting will remain at its current time.

Thanks,
Laura Flores

--

Laura Flores