Re: supported distros for S release

thanks Anthony,

users have had the opportunity to upgrade both during quincy and reef,
so this isn't forcing an instant decision. if you're concerned about
the future of centos, you can either stay on Reef or use our container
images or deb packages for S

i don't think it's reasonable to expect the Ceph project to maintain
support for centos 8 indefinitely. long-term support has always been
the distro's responsibility