Join Us for the Relaunch of the Ceph User + Developer Monthly Meeting!

Hi Ceph users and developers,

We’re happy to announce a relaunch of the Ceph User + Developer Monthly Meeting – a virtual platform that has long been in our community for encouraging discussion and collaboration between users and developers. With this relaunch, we aim to recenter the platform around user-facing topics that go beyond immediate bug reports, such as long-term improvements and knowledge sharing.

Users and developers are encouraged to submit focus topics to this Google form [1] in preparation for each meeting. Read more about what we're looking for in focus topics here: https://ceph.io/en/news/blog/2023/user-dev-meeting-relaunch/

Join us on September 21st, 10:00am EST at this link [2] to witness the relaunch!

- Laura Flores

1. User + Dev Google form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdboBhxVoBZoaHm8xSmeBoemuXoV_rmh4vJDGBrp6d-D3-BlQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
2. Meeting link: https://meet.jit.si/ceph-user-dev-monthly

--