Re: [ceph-users] Re: Debian/bullseye build for reef

Hi,

On 21/08/2023 17:16, Josh Durgin wrote:
We weren't targeting bullseye once we discovered the compiler version problem, the focus shifted to bookworm. If anyone would like to help maintaining debian builds, or looking into these issues, it would be welcome:

I think this bug is similar (identical?) to Debian 1039472, which is now fixed in bookworm by a backport; so it might be worth trying again with a fully-updated bookworm system?

[this is going to be relevant to my interests at some point, but I can't yet offer much time]

Regards,

Matthew