Re: bluestore_compression_min_blob_size vs. bluestore_compression_min_blob_size_<type>

Hi Tony,

Originally, there existed only compression_(min_max)_blob_size settings.
Later we realized that ssd and hdd fare better with distinct values.
In result compression_(min/max)_blob_size_(ssd/hdd) settings to populate compression_(min/max)_blob_size were created.

Best regards,
Adam