"issue pool application warning even if pool is empty" change

Hello,

What was the motivation for the "issue pool application warning even if
pool is empty" change [1]?  This didn't occur to me what I saw the PR, but
it basically makes it impossible to create a pool without HEALTH_WARN
popping up.  The reason is that pool creation and pool application
enablement are separate monitor commands: there is no way to create
a pool and enable an application on a pool atomically.  And this is why
this health check has always been limited to in-use pools (also pointed
out by Greg when it was being introduced [2]).

[1] https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/47560
[2] https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/15763#discussion_r123084421

Thanks,

                Ilya