Re: [ceph-users] Re: Can't join new mon - lossy channel, failing

Hi,

Let's do some serious necromancy here.

I just had this exact problem. Turns out that after rebooting all nodes (one at the time of course), the monitor could join perfectly.

Why? You tell me. We did not see any traces of the ip address in any dumps that we could get a hold of. I restarted all ceph-mgr beforehand as well.

Med vänliga hälsningar
Josef Johansson