rgw: compression+encryption bug in multisite

hey Shilpa and team,

early in the reef cycle, https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/46188 was
contributed to support the combination of server-side compression and
encryption on the same object data. only recently did we catch a
regression in multisite, where such objects fail to replicate and can
cause crashes. this bug, tracked in
https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/57905, was just fixed and backported
for reef in https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/52297. this was a
regression in reef, so i was planning to treat it as a blocker

in that backport, i added a warning to the original release note:

RGW: Compression is now supported for objects uploaded with
Server-Side Encryption. When both are enabled, compression is applied
before encryption.
WARNING: In a multisite configuration, objects that are both
compressed and encrypted will not replicate correctly to Pacific or
Quincy. Upgrade all zones to Reef before enabling compression.

it occurs to me that we might add a new 'compress-encrypted' feature
flag to the zonegroup (similar to the 'resharding' flag in reef) to
prevent this combination of compression+encryption until all zones
upgrade and enable it. do you think that's worth doing, or is a
release note sufficient?