PR Impacting Teuthology Test Suites: Request for Review and Feedback

Dear team members,

I am writing to bring your attention to an important PR that has the potential to impact all test suites running in teuthology. You can find the PR at this link: link to PR.

The purpose of this PR, which is currently in draft status, is to implement a feature that monitors the mempools for logging purposes and alerts developers when the mempools exceed certain thresholds.

Additionally, the PR aims to monitor the overall mempool size and automatically fail the test if any OSD exceeds the osd_memory_target plus the specified threshold.

I kindly request you to assign yourself as a reviewer for this PR if you have any concerns or comments regarding its implementation.

Thank you for your attention.

Best regards, Nitzan