Perf CI Demo

Dear Developers,

I am excited to announce that I will be presenting a demo of Perf CI, a project that I have been working on, at our next Performance meeting.

Perf CI is a dashboard that provides an easy and efficient way to display and compare performance results from CBT between Teuthology runs on different branches or against baseline test results.

The Perf CI dashboard not only offers a comprehensive overview of performance metrics, but also allows us to identify trends and pinpoint specific points in time when performance was affected.

This will enable us to quickly diagnose and resolve performance issues, ultimately leading to improved product quality and user satisfaction.

During the demo, I will be showcasing the key features of Perf CI and explaining its potential impact on our organization.

I believe that Perf CI has the potential to bring significant benefits to our team, and I am eager to get your feedback on it.

The demo will take place at our next Performance meeting, which is scheduled for May 11th at 3:00 PM UTC.

Please mark your calendars and make sure to attend. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thank you, and I look forward to seeing you all soon.

Best regards, Nitzan