Broken "bucket sync markers" command

Hi folks,

I think "bucket sync markers" command is broken in the main branch. It always gives back this "error":

ERROR: sync.read_sync_status() returned error=0

which shouldn't be an error at all. And it doesn't display anything back. I traced it back to a last year's change into rgw_data_sync.cc:

rgw: Disentangle read_sync_status from RemoteBucketManager · ceph/ceph@c09155f

Since remote_info() call returns a negative value for an error and 0 for success, at line 5556 in this commit, it really should check if "ret < 0", not "!ret" for error cases. The consequence is that success is always interpreted as failure, which leads to the strange output from "bucket sync markers". Changing that condition check fixes the issue.

I don't think such a small change would warrant a issue ticket and hope someone could just piggyback it in his next PR.

Thanks,
Yixin