Re: (crimson)-osd ubuntu/debian package

https://docs.ceph.com/en/quincy/dev/developer_guide/
Start there, come back with specific questions.

On 4/19/2023 12:45 AM, sascha a. wrote:
Hello,

There's so many ways to build ceph, from sources i'm pretty confused, so i need some help. I want to build regularly ceph from "main/master", to create debian packets out of it. I somehow have a solution which is working, but what's the best practice for doing this right now?

On top of that, I didn't find ANY solution to build a "crimson-osd" packet out of the latest sources, i even spent hours on this, what's the correct way to do this?

Thanks!

Sascha