Nearly 1 exabyte of Ceph storage

Hi everyone,

We are excited to share with you the latest statistics from our Ceph public telemetry dashboards.

With almost 2,500 clusters reporting nearly 1 exabyte of total storage capacity, we can see a steady growth rate since the telemetry service was launched.

One of the things telemetry helps us to understand is version adoption rate. See, for example, the trend of Quincy deployments in the community.

We can also learn that the average cluster size grows over time.

Ceph telemetry is on an opt-in basis. You can opt-in with:
`ceph telemetry on`
Learn more here.

Help us cross the exabyte mark by opting-in today!
Learn more about the latest developments around Telemetry at the upcoming Cephalocon.

Thank you for your contribution,
Yaarit

ceph_telemetry_dashboards.jpg