Re: quincy v17.2.6 QE Validation status

upgrades approved!

Thanks,
Neha

On Tue, Mar 28, 2023 at 12:09 PM Radoslaw Zarzynski <rzarzyns@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
rados: approved!

On Mon, Mar 27, 2023 at 7:02 PM Laura Flores <lflores@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Rados review, second round:

Failures:
    3. https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/58475 -- pending Q backport

Details:
    1. test_envlibrados_for_rocksdb.sh failed to subscribe to repo - Infrastructure
    2. test_non_existent_cluster: cluster does not exist - Ceph - Orchestrator
    3. test_dashboard_e2e.sh: Conflicting peer dependency: postcss@8.4.21 - Ceph - Mgr - Dashboard
    4. podman: setting cgroup config for procHooks process caused: Unit libpod-$hash.scope not found - Ceph - Orchestrator
    5. rook: failed to pull kubelet image - Ceph - Orchestrator

@Radoslaw Zarzynski will give final approval for rados.

On Mon, Mar 27, 2023 at 10:02 AM Casey Bodley <cbodley@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, Mar 24, 2023 at 3:46 PM Yuri Weinstein <yweinste@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Details of this release are updated here:
>
> https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/59070#note-1
> Release Notes - TBD
>
> The slowness we experienced seemed to be self-cured.
> Neha, Radek, and Laura please provide any findings if you have them.
>
> Seeking approvals/reviews for:
>
> rados - Neha, Radek, Travis, Ernesto, Adam King (rerun on Build 2 with
> PRs merged on top of quincy-release)
> rgw - Casey (rerun on Build 2 with PRs merged on top of quincy-release)

rgw approved

> fs - Venky
>
> upgrade/octopus-x - Neha, Laura (package issue Adam Kraitman any updates?)
> upgrade/pacific-x - Neha, Laura, Ilya see https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/58914
> upgrade/quincy-p2p - Neha, Laura
> client-upgrade-octopus-quincy-quincy - Neha, Laura (package issue Adam
> Kraitman any updates?)
> powercycle - Brad
>
> Please reply to this email with approval and/or trackers of known
> issues/PRs to address them.
>
> Josh, Neha - gibba and LRC upgrades pending major suites approvals.
> RC release - pending major suites approvals.
>
> On Tue, Mar 21, 2023 at 1:04 PM Yuri Weinstein <yweinste@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Details of this release are summarized here:
> >
> > https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/59070#note-1
> > Release Notes - TBD
> >
> > The reruns were in the queue for 4 days because of some slowness issues.
> > The core team (Neha, Radek, Laura, and others) are trying to narrow
> > down the root cause.
> >
> > Seeking approvals/reviews for:
> >
> > rados - Neha, Radek, Travis, Ernesto, Adam King (we still have to test
> > and merge at least one PR https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/50575 for
> > the core)
> > rgw - Casey
> > fs - Venky (the fs suite has an unusually high amount of failed jobs,
> > any reason to suspect it in the observed slowness?)
> > orch - Adam King
> > rbd - Ilya
> > krbd - Ilya
> > upgrade/octopus-x - Laura is looking into failures
> > upgrade/pacific-x - Laura is looking into failures
> > upgrade/quincy-p2p - Laura is looking into failures
> > client-upgrade-octopus-quincy-quincy - missing packages, Adam Kraitman
> > is looking into it
> > powercycle - Brad
> > ceph-volume - needs a rerun on merged
> > https://github.com/ceph/ceph-ansible/pull/7409
> >
> > Please reply to this email with approval and/or trackers of known
> > issues/PRs to address them.
> >
> > Also, share any findings or hypnosis about the slowness in the
> > execution of the suite.
> >
> > Josh, Neha - gibba and LRC upgrades pending major suites approvals.
> > RC release - pending major suites approvals.
> >
> > Thx
> > YuriW

Laura Flores

She/Her/Hers