Re: Suggested teuthology priority

if we wanted to be strict about it, we could remove the
--force-priority option entirely. but it exists for emergencies, and
i'm fine leaving that to an honor system. as an open source community,
a lot of our processes are inherently social. i'm just trying to raise
awareness that we have these guidelines, so they can be used to
resolve disputes over the use of priorities