Announcing go-ceph v0.19.0

We are happy to announce another release of the go-ceph API library.
This is a regular release following our every-two-months release
cadence.

https://github.com/ceph/go-ceph/releases/tag/v0.19.0

More details are available at the link above.

The library includes bindings that aim to play a similar role to the
"pybind" python bindings in the ceph tree but for the Go language. The
library also includes additional APIs that can be used to administer
cephfs, rbd, and rgw subsystems.

There are already a few consumers of this library in the wild,
including the ceph-csi project.

Anoop C S