pacific next point release

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]


Hi all,

As we strangling with a large number of jobs overloading the sepia lab
after a long outage, we also need to start QE for the next pacific
release ASAP.

The current plan is to start QE early next week.

Dev leads, pls see/revise what PRs must be included.  If you can
postpone some PRs please do so (remove "needs-qa" label) and also
please do quick reviews/approvals.


Dev mailing list -- dev@xxxxxxx
To unsubscribe send an email to dev-leave@xxxxxxx

[Index of Archives]     [CEPH Users]     [Ceph Devel]     [Ceph Large]     [Information on CEPH]     [Linux BTRFS]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]

  Powered by Linux