Re: Ceph Leadership Team Meeting Minutes - 2022 Oct 26

lab issues blocking centos container builds and teuthology testing:
https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/57914
* delays testing for 16.2.11

The quay.ceph.io has been down for some days now.  Not sure who is actively maintaining the quay repos now.
At least in the ceph-dashboard, we have a failing jenkins job (ceph dashboard cephadm e2e) where it tries to bootstrap a
cluster using the quay.ceph.io/ceph-ci/ceph:main image and it fails to do so. and that tests are failing for some days as well.

While doing some searching I came across this document, but not sure
what to make of it. It'd be good if someone with some knowledge on this area would take a look at it.

Thanks,
Nizam