Re: How to contribute

Hi Mohamed,

There are many ways you can contribute to Ceph, one of the ways is to apply at
Outreachy for an internship to work on an open project.

You can also visit https://tracker.ceph.com/projects where you will find all the Ceph
components and Ceph related tools.  Each of those links would lead you to a table
containing issues compartmentalized something like this
(e.g CephFS https://tracker.ceph.com/projects/cephfs):

ISSUE TRACKING

OPENCLOSEDTOTAL
Bug50926513160
Fix175067
Feature206448654
Support102232
Cleanup27117144
Tasks92837
Documentation22107129
Subtask145
Backport10917881897

View all issues

You can go and look at some bugs, contribute to docs or work on some features!

Thanks,