Re: a quick question on the Ceph issue tracker

On 9/23/2022 7:31 AM, Jane Zhu (BLOOMBERG/ 120 PARK) wrote:
I created an issue in the Ceph issue tracker for the problem we encountered in our Ceph clusters, but didn't add proper tags. I would like to add tags to it now but found out I actually was not able to. Is it a privilege issue? I wonder how I can add tags to an existing issue?

It's probably a role issue, yes. Send me a private message with which number and what tags you want, and your tracker username, and I'll look.

Not sure if this is the right channel to ask this question. If not, can you please point to me where I can ask it?

This list is perfectly fine.