compile cephadm - call for feedback

TLDR - Last call for feedback & reviews on PR https://github.com/ceph/ceph/
pull/41855 before our deadline in two weeks.

---

The Ceph Orchestration team has had a long term project [1] to refactor the
'cephadm binary' into something more manageable. The first step in the process
is to turn the single-source-file cephadm script to a complied [2] Python
application executable.

On the CLT call on 2022-08-17 we raised this topic and there were no
objections to this plan. We requested that anyone outside the orchestration
team interested in the topic to provide reviews for the PR. This is the last
call for reviews on the PR. We'd like feedback by 2022-09-14. If we hear no
NACKs the orchestration team will do a final round of testing and merge the PR
[3].

---

This PR will *not* be backported. The expectation is that a new method of
acquiring cephadm should coincide with the major release of Ceph Reef.

The Python zipapp module was added in Python 3.5. We believe that all of our
major supported distributions are shipping this version of Python or a newer
one. Thus no additional dependencies are needed.

Once merged, we will follow up with some documentation updates.
We will need feedback from others to decide how we should be distributing this
"compiled" cephadm when not getting it from an RPM or DEB package. In the CLT
the subject of signing the binary was also raised. We think this a great idea.
We want to merge the PR so that change in place helps us (forces us,
eventually) to make progress on this topic. :-)

We do expect some breakage. We need to commit to doing this in order to find
some of the non-obvious breakage points soon rather than hesitate and then end
up with rushing to fix things nearer to the Reef release.

Over time, we expect backports to become more difficult between the refactored
cephadm and older branches. This is just something the orchestration
maintenance team will have to deal with.

[1] - https://pad.ceph.com/p/cephadm-refactoring
[2] - Python's zipapp feature. It's python code running from inside a zip file:
https://peps.python.org/pep-0441/
[3] - https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/41855

-- John Mulligan and Adam King