Re: Farewell

Hi David,

Mixed emotions as well. Will miss you in the #sepia channel =)

Take care.

Le jeu. 18 août 2022 à 01:59, David Galloway <dgallowa@xxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
Hi all,

In case you haven't already heard, it is with extremely mixed emotions
to announce I have decided to pursue another opportunity.  My last day
with Red Hat will be September 2.

Being on the Ceph team has been a pleasure and I've really enjoyed the
opportunity to stabilize and maintain the labs.  The Ceph sysadmin role
fell into my lap out of unusual circumstances and this next role has
been no different.  Moving on has been an incredibly difficult decision.

I will miss you, the faces of Ceph, the most.  Working with some of the
most intelligent minds I've ever met has been exciting, challenging,
rewarding, and humbling.

I will hopefully still be around upstream in some small capacity.

Please keep in touch.  My personal e-mail is my github username at gmail.

Take care!
--
David Galloway
Principal Systems Administrator