Re: octopus v15.2.17 QE Validation status

On Wed, Jul 27, 2022 at 5:02 AM Gregory Farnum <gfarnum@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, Jul 26, 2022 at 3:41 PM Yuri Weinstein <yweinste@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Greg, I started testing this PR.
What do you want to rerun for it?  Are fs, kcephfs, multimds suites sufficient?

We just need to run the mgr/volumes tests — I think those are all in the fs suite but Kotresh or Ramana can let us know.
-Greg

Right. Running fs:volumes suite would be sufficient.