Re: [clt] Automatically sign-off in web-based commits

Nice, this would be a welcome aid to small docs contributions.

Any chance this + address obfuscation would confound overly gathering of contributors for release notes and/or the T-shirt list?  We’ve had the occasional glitch make it to the shirts in the past

I think the ugly email is a result of you checking the "Keep my email address private" box in Settings->Emails.

This looks great; let's discuss it in the CLT meeting tomorrow!
-Greg