RHEL jobs failing

Hi all,

On Friday, it was brought to my attention that RHEL jobs were failing. Upon investigating, I found the drive of our Satellite server had hit capacity. I increased the VM's disk size, rebooted, and hit XFS filesystem corruption. xfs_repair caused the postgres database to no longer start.

So I had to restore the VM from a backup from 2019. I then proceeded to update Satellite but the version we're running now doesn't like the testnodes repeatedly re-registering. See https://access.redhat.com/solutions/4207781

I'm still trying to find a reproducer and a workaround. The one I tried this morning (https://github.com/ceph/ceph-cm-ansible/pull/684) did reduce some of the failures but has not eliminated them entirely.
--
David Galloway
Principal Systems Administrator