Re: [Crimson-OSD]Deployment method for Crimson-OSD

Hello!

There are 3 ways to deploy crimson.

1. cephadm. Vanilla images [1] from CI/CD should work though the `cpatch`
   script (and thus `cstart.sh`) is problematic as we build these images with
   different toolchain / options than the classical ones.
   I believe this is the least frequented way at the moment and I would be
   grateful for bug reports.

   [1]: eg. https://shaman.ceph.com/builds/ceph/master/9ff904a467c040321318c9ea59e04402030f190d/crimson/301113/

2. Rook. Some folks already gave it a try and the crimson support went over
   a few rounds of bug fixing. The sole departure from the classical OSD
   is the need to inject the `examples/osd-env-overrride.yaml` [2]
before deploying
   your OSDs. This won't be necessary when we start to ship crimson images
   without ASan debug facility (production images).

   [2]: https://github.com/rook/rook/pull/9647/files#diff-c7f1d89eb9467c9c152c0d03f14a385ee32c889010209ddc869636d3a96a319c

3. Manual builds. I think this is the most frequented way right now.

Regards,
Radek