Upcoming Google Summer of Code and Outreachy Deadlines

Hello Google Summer of Code and Outreachy applicants!

I'm writing to remind you all of some details on upcoming contribution deadlines:

Google Summer of Code
The portal for Contributor Proposals is currently open. You will have until April 19, 6:00 PM UTC to submit your proposals. Here is the link to the GSoC timeline for more details: https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/organizations/ceph/programs/2022/timeline

Outreachy
April 22, 4:00 pm UTC is the deadline to record your contributions and create a final application. If you haven't already, please record your contributions here for the Dashboard Accessibility project: https://www.outreachy.org/outreachy-may-2022-internship-round/communities/ceph/improve-dashboard-accessibility-for-blind-and-visu/contributions/

Reach out to me directly if you have any questions! (Do not include the dev list in your reply.)

Good luck!
- Laura Flores

--

Laura Flores

She/Her/Hers

Associate Software Engineer, Ceph Storage

Red Hat Inc.

La Grange Park, IL

lflores@xxxxxxxxxx
M: +17087388804