Re: dashboard installation

Hi Patrick,

Have you tried giving docker sudo permissions?

as explained at https://docs.docker.com/engine/install/linux-postinstall/#manage-docker-as-a-non-root-user

Mar 31, 2022, 22:51 by faithuniterh@xxxxxxxxxxxx:
Hi Patrick, have you tried  giving docker sudo permissions?

--
Sent with Tutanota, the secure & ad-free mailbox.

Mar 29, 2022, 15:13 by pserembae@xxxxxxxxx:
Hello good people, I need your help setting up the development environment for Ceph-Dashboard. I am following this guide for installation and I have so far managed to:
- fork and clone the ceph-dev repository to my system,
-install docker and docker-compose
-edit the env file to include the path to ceph-dev

But when I run docker-decompose pull, the error it throws the error below

"docker.errors.DockerException: Error while fetching server API version: ('Connection aborted.', PermissionError(13, 'Permission denied'))
[23786] Failed to execute script docker-compose"

I have included screenshots. Thanks a lot
Screenshot from 2022-03-29 14-52-11.png
Screenshot from 2022-03-29 14-52-24.png